P Patch Work Party Scheduled for this Saturday, June 11th!
A P Patch work party is scheduled this Saturday, June 11th from 9am to 1pm.
Leaders: Leslye Coe and Liz Bottman
Tasks will include:
- Finishing weeding and chipping the gathering circle.
- Weeding around the raised beds.
- Cutting back grasses along the fence behind the tranquil garden and replanting elsewhere.
- Weeding and sheet mulching a needy patch in your Pod.
- Watering food bank gardens as needed.
Participating in this work party is a great way to get your volunteer hours in and to meet your garden neighbors! An added bonus: the weather promises to be cooler!